DESIGNER DECORATING FABRICS - DESIGNER DECORATING
Designer decorating fabrics - Bob marley room decorations.
Designer Decorating Fabrics
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- A person who plans the form, look, or workings of something before its being made or built, typically by drawing it in detail
- Made by or having the expensive sophistication of a famous and prestigious fashion designer
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- Upscale and fashionable
- architect: someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- graphic designer: someone who specializes in graphic design
- The body of a car or aircraft
- (fabric) artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- (fabric) framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
Fabrics: A Guide for Interior Designers and Architects
Fabrics provides designers with the information needed to make their fabric specifications easy, informed, and appropriate to the job at hand, considering aesthetics, performance, application, and green design.
This thorough handbook by a textile professional describes and illustrates fibers and yarns, fabric structures, fabric design, dye and printing processes, finishes and treatments, styles and applications of cloth for furniture, window-, wall-, and floor coverings. Also covered are testing and flaws; the fabric industry, and professional practice. 500 color illustrations
Modern fabric: Mid-century modern chair + luxurious netural velvet + tone-on-tone cherry blossom jacquard
Chair frame upholstered in Varese cotton velvet, available in 58 colors, by Designers Guild. Back cushion is Kaido cherry blossom jacquard in porcelain, also by Designers Guild.
Photo from designersguild.com.
Modern fabric: Romantic French living room + duck egg velvet sofa + damask wallpaper
Setee upholstered in Ruggiero velvet in duck egg, by Designers Guild.
Photo from designersguild.com.
designer decorating fabrics
House Beautiful’s follow-up to the popular Colors for Your Home
A great book deserves an equally impressive sequel?and House Beautiful Fabrics for Your Home provides the perfect mix of practical information and inspiration for the home decorator.
This conveniently portable primer will help novice and expert alike select and match the ideal fabrics for every room. Featuring advice from more than 60 top designers, along with actual swatches gathered by the editors of House Beautiful, it allows readers to select the fabrics that will add style and charm to their home.
- 24 mix-and-match fabric combinations, drawn from the well-received ?Instant Room” columns that run each month in House Beautiful
- 48 examples of fabrics blending harmoniously in beautiful rooms
- Fabric swatches are identified by designer, distributor, name, color, and material?as well as by which other fabrics they’ll pair well with
- A searchable index listing all fabrics by type: solids, florals, paisleys, prints, plaids, and more
lake house decorating ideas
modern living room decorations
home decoration blog
christmas party decoration ideas
decorating above fireplace
modern holiday decor
tuscan wall decor
girls rooms decorating ideas
COFFEE THEMED DECORATIONS. COFFEE THEMED « HOME » DINING ROOM DECORATING IDEAS PHOTOS : DINING ROOM DECORATING
Post a comment