HOME DECOR APPLE - HOME DECOR
HOME DECOR APPLE - FREE COUNTRY DECOR CATALOGS - TABLE DECORATIONS FOR A.
Home Decor Apple
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The design, furnishing and decorating of the home or apartment; the products used to decorate a home.
- any decorative items that make your house or garden feel like your home – often available in themes and groupings
- An unrelated fruit that resembles this in some way
- The Apple III (often rendered as Apple ///) is a business-oriented personal computer produced and released by Apple Computer and was intended as the successor to the Apple II series, but largely considered a failure in the market.
- The tree bearing such fruit
- fruit with red or yellow or green skin and sweet to tart crisp whitish flesh
- native Eurasian tree widely cultivated in many varieties for its firm rounded edible fruits
- The round fruit of a tree of the rose family, which typically has thin red or green skin and crisp flesh. Many varieties have been developed as dessert or cooking fruit or for making cider
Apple Tree - X-Large Wall Decals Stickers Appliques Home Decor
The decals are made of a high quality, waterproof, and durable vinyl and will stick to any smooth surface such as walls, doors, glass, cabinets, appliances, etc. You can add your own unique style in minutes! This decal is a perfect gift for friend or family who enjoy decorating their homes. Imaginative art for you and won't damage your walls! Without much effort and cost you can decorate and style your home. Quick and easy to apply~!!! Important: This wall sticker contains white edges around the patterns, white wall is required for the best results.
Apple Harvest scented natural palm wax filled sand pot candle unwrapped
An Apple Harvest scented natural palm wax filled sand pot candle. This is the first of the improved sand pot candles. The sand pot is made from a casting of 350 degree (F) highly refined paraffin wax and fine sand. The hot wax is poured into a mold made in moist fine sand then removed before the wax completely cools. The casting when completely cooled is removed and carved to a finished pot shape. The sand pot is then filled with scented natural palm wax making a scented sand pot candle. Each candle is individually handmade and one of a kind. This one is filled with natural palm wax scented with Apple Harvest premium candle fragrance oil. Apple Harvest scent is best described as a ripe apple fragrance combined with bright fruit notes and just a touch of spice. This fragrance oil is infused with natural cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, orange, and cedarwood essential oils. The sand pot candle is 4 1/4 inches tall, 4 3/4 inches diameter, and has a 3 3/16 inches diameter wax pool. The sidewall is 1/2 inch minimum thickness at the top of the candle becoming thicker inside the candle. The bottom of the candle is at least 1 inch thick making the candle bottom heavy. The finished sand pot candle has a weight of 3 pounds 6 ounces and contains approximately 12 ounces of scented palm wax. The new wick size makes it easier to maintain a thin wall of wax around the inside of the candle while burning, and less chance of overheating.
Macintosh Apples scented Handmade Natural Palm Wax Pillar Candle
A natural palm wax pillar candle scented with a premium fragrance oil called Macintosh Apples (candle only). The handmade natural palm wax pillar candle is 3 inches in diameter X 4 1/2 inches tall. This hand poured palm wax pillar candle has a strong classic fragrance described as like the aroma from Macintosh apples right from the tree. I have colored this palm wax candle a robust Macintosh apple red that develops a silvery hue at the ridges of the crystal effects. This effect is characteristic for this natural palm wax blend and very beautiful. Burning with little or no soot, natural palm wax is a fantastic material for making candles. The candle has a strong cold and hot fragrance throw, and weighs one pound. I have sized the wick to create a thin wall around the flame as the candle burns down. A very nice effect is given off by the flame shinning through the crystal loaded candle walls and the body of the candle. Eventually the wall will erode and be consumed by the candle. It is very important to keep the wick centered in order to maximize this effect and get the longest burn times from the candle.
camp theme decorations
decorating ideas for the home
leaf metal wall decor
country decorating stores
lake house decorating ideas
free online room decorator
interior decor accessories
spring wedding decor
country home decor catalogs
circus nursery decor
Post a comment